PC Time Synchronization Solution
Accurate GPS time server solutions for PC's and other time critical devices and applications.
TimeTools GPS time servers provide accuracies to < 100 nanoseconds and can accurately synchronise Windows, LINUX and UNIX operating systems.
An efficient AMR system requires accurate synchronization between the meters and the reading application.
It is a common practice that the reading application act as a time reference for the meters, hence the PC hosting the application must be synchronized by an accurate and reliable time source.
- Industry leading 5 year warranty
- 12-channel GPS receiver with high sensitivity indoor or outdoor operation
- Single satellite timing operation
- Timing information to +/- 60 nanoseconds can be provided via a RS232 serial interface
- Accurately synchronize time critical processes
- Accurate, traceable time reference inside your firewall
- Reliable timing information derived from atomic time
- Simple to install, configure and maintain